Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Oh, you've redecorated... I like it. Season 8 TARDIS is sexy.

The TARDIS has always been Doctor's Sexy.. But she is way cooler now!
Peter Capaldi in the TARDIS
It has got a chalk board for timey wimey calculations.
The 12th Doctor calculating timey wimey Gallifrey stuff.
A bookshelf. 
You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!
A staircase used for sitting..
Am I a good man with an awesome TARDIS?
& jumping around!
Look at those Gallifreyean sign thingy that spins. Brilliant!
Oh, look, a monitor! And round things!
Come on, not like that. Get it right!
Oh, I see you've redecorated.. I LIKE IT!
I don't like it? Come on, Clara, Seriously?
If I were the Doctor's companion, I'd go barmy about the new redecorated Tardis!
Bigger on the inside. Smaller on the outside - It's more exciting when you go the other way, Journey Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment